Tuesday 20 August 2013

Some Might Say Overactive!



Busy, busy day! We're moving soon so as well as my scheduled exercise I spent 3 hours packing then 3 hours cleaning up the mess ... Bonus being that I didn't have much time to dwell on thoughts of task treats and I stuck to my scheduled food! If anything I may not have had enough to eat ...


FOOD
  • Toast and pâté for Brekkie
  • Peanut cereal bar for morning and afternoon tea
  • Avocado, tomato, cottage cheese, shredded chicken, jalapeños and sundries tomatoes for lunch
  • Chicken, potato, kumara, carrot, shallot and chopped tomatoes from the crockpot with a bit of rice! Quite a bit of carbs but planning a big run in the morning ...
DRINK
  • 2 litres of water
  • 3 cups of tea

ACTIVITY
  • 12 minutes going pretty hard on the cross trainer (pretty hard for 5.45am)
  • 30 minutes Tabata training (if you don't know what it is google it and do it it is awesome)
  • 12 minutes interval training on the treadmill




P.S. this reading includes 20 minutes of speed tidying once I got home! My actual workout probably totalled about 650 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment