Monday 12 August 2013

Motivational Monday




If ever there has been a Monday that I have needed motivation this is it! Still feeling like rubbish with the cold and stuck at home with Bronchiolitis Boy. It's cold and yucky outside too.

I get most of my motivation from 3 sources

1 - My work colleagues who are also my gym buddies. It's great to have a positive, healthy work atmosphere! If you know you've got to meet your work chum for a class/run/training session you feel a bit of a dick if you have to cancel or don't give it your all!

2 - My Personal Trainer! A luxury I know but it's worth it for me! I last had a PT four and a half years ago before my eldest came along (in fact I had a training session the day I went into labour!). It's only this year that I have taken the plunge and invested in my health and shelled out for a trainer again! When your trainer is an Ironman you can't really complain about your workout! Although it doesn't stop me!

3 - Some of the crazy folk I follow on Instagram!

@flextyfamous
@muffintopless
@mshelllll
@samanthasb1
@mahiehie

Check out some of their posts. These guys are truly out of my league but it doesn't stop them being an inspritation ...


Today's feeble (non) effort ...


FOOD - half a berry muffin
- 2 minute noodles
- homemade chicken curry and a teeny tiny handful of hot chips!

DRINK - 3 cups of tea
- 1 pint of water
- red wine! I choose not to divulge the volume!

ACTIVITY - None


Don't frett folks I know this is nonsense for a fitness blog BUT give me a few days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment