Wednesday 21 August 2013

Running into Spring



As I mentioned in an earlier post spring is on its way. Some days it feels like it is here already!
I managed to get outside for exercise three times today ... Surely enough of an excuse for my gluttonous dinner!




FOOD
  • Avocado on toast for Brekkie
  • Peanut cereal bar for morning tea
  • Avocado, tomato, sundries tomato, shredded chicken, lite salad dressing and cottage cheese for lunch
  • 'Healthy' corn chips and peanut bar for afternoon tea
  • Chilli, nachos, cheese, retried beans and jalapeƱos for dinner ... Greedy dinner, naughty Rufus!

DRINK
  • Between 2 and 3 litres of water
  • 4 cups of tea
ACTIVITY



  • 10km run before work!
  • 15 minute walk with The Hound after the run
  • 30 minute family walk after work


Ah running what fun ...

Springing out of bed at 4.55am. The wind in your hair. The sea air in your lungs. The sound of my elephant feet thumping on the concrete, my hideous creepy heavy breathing, my moaning and whining that I can't go on ...
My running chum must just love it when I turn up!
I don't know how she does it but she breathes silently and trots along like a cute, little, light footed pony!
There is no denying the satisfaction of sitting down to Brekkie with your babies knowing that you have knocked out 10km while they were sleeping!

If you told my pre baby self what I would be up post baby I would have thought you were crazy ...




No comments:

Post a Comment